The present legal notice and information regulates the use of the service of the Internet website www.casvi.com (hereinafter, the Site or Website). The owner of the Website is the entity Colegio Internacional COE S.A. (hereinafter Casvi International American School). Please read the following information carefully before using this Site. If you do not accept the terms and conditions indicated below, do not access or use this Web Site or its content.
The user will be able to:
- Access free of charge and without the need for prior authorization to the contents and services of the Website available as such, without prejudice to the technical, particular conditions or the need for prior registration with respect to specific services and contents, as determined in these general conditions or in any particular conditions that may be published, as the case may be.
- To use the services and contents available for their exclusively particular use.
And make a correct and lawful use of the Site, in accordance with current legislation, morality, good customs and public order.
Under no circumstances may the user:
- Use the services and content offered through the Website in a manner contrary to the general conditions of use and/or the particular conditions governing the use of a particular service and/or content, and to the detriment or detriment of the rights of other users.
- To access or use the services and contents of this Site for illicit purposes, harmful to the rights and liberties of third parties, or that may harm, damage or impede in any way, the access to the same, to the detriment of Casvi International American School or third parties, or for the commission of illicit actions or contrary to the current legislation, morality, good customs and public order.
- Use the services, totally or partially, to promote, sell, contract, divulge publicity or information of their own or of third parties without previous authorization from Casvi International American School.
- Include hyperlinks in their private or commercial web pages to this Website without complying with the conditions foreseen for it and/or reproduce the Website totally or partially in another website or web page and without complying with the conditions for it.
- Carry out any action that prevents or hinders access to the Site by users, as well as hyperlinks to the services and contents offered by Casvi International American School or third parties through the Website and/or use any type of computer virus, code, software, computer program, computer or telecommunications equipment, which may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the contents, programs or systems accessible through the services and contents provided on the.
- Website or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users of the same; or unauthorized access to any content and/or services of the Website.
- Eliminate or modify in any way the protection or identification devices of Casvi International American School or its legitimate owners that may be included in the contents hosted in the Web Site, or the symbols that Casvi International American School or the third parties legitimate owners of the rights incorporate to their creations object of intellectual or industrial property existing in this Web Site.
- Include “metatags” corresponding to brands, commercial names or distinctive signs property of Casvi International American School or third parties in websites of its responsibility or property.
- To make frames to the Website or to the web pages accessible through it that hide or modify -with a delimitative but not limiting character- contents, advertising spaces and trademarks of Casvi International American School or third parties, regardless of whether or not they suppose acts of unfair competition or confusion.
Create frames within a web site of their responsibility or property that reproduce the main page and/or the pages accessible through the same corresponding to the Web Site without the previous authorization of Casvi International American School.
Casvi International American School reserves the following rights:
- To modify the conditions of access to the Web Site, technical or not, unilaterally and without prior notice to the users, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and/or content of the Web Site.
- Establish particular conditions and the demand of a price or other requirements for access to certain services and/or content.
- Limit, exclude or condition the access of the users when not all the guarantees of correct use of the Web Site by them are given in accordance with the obligations and prohibitions assumed by them.
- Terminate the provision of the service or supply of content, without the right to compensation, when the same is unlawful or contrary to the conditions established for the same, without prejudice to the provisions of the specific conditions governing the use of a particular service and / or content of the Website.
- Unilaterally modify, without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the Website, as well as update, modify or delete all or part of the contents or services and conditions of access and / or use of the Website, and may even limit or deny access to such information.
- Deny, at any time and without prior notice, access to the Website to those users who violate these general conditions.
To initiate any legal or judicial action that may be convenient for the protection of the rights of Casvi International American School as well as third parties that provide their services or contents through the Web Site, whenever appropriate.
- To demand the compensation that could be derived from the undue or illicit use of all or part of the services and contents provided through the Web Site.
4) Exemption and Limitation of Responsibility of Casvi International American School.
Casvi International American School is exempt from any type of responsibility for damages of any nature in the following cases:
- For impossibility or difficulties of connection to the communications network through which this Web Site is accessible.
- For interruption, suspension or cancellation of the access to the Web Site, as well as for availability and continuity of the functioning of the Web Site or of the services and/or contents in it, when this is due to a cause beyond the control of Casvi International American School, whether it comes directly or indirectly from it.
- Regarding the services and contents and the availability and conditions, technical or not, of access to the same, that are offered by third party service providers, especially, regarding the service providers of the information society, understanding as such, those natural or legal persons that provide the following services to the public (i) transmission by a data communication network provided by the recipient of the service; (ii) access services to the mentioned network; (iii) data storage or hosting services; (iv) supply of contents or information; (v) temporary copy service of the data requested by the users; (vi) provision of links to contents or search tools.
Regarding the quality and speed of access to the Web Site and the technical conditions that the user must meet in order to access the Web Site and its services and/or contents.
And the delays or failures that may occur in the access or operation of the services or contents of the Website due to a case of Force Majeure.
5) Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The user knows that the contents and services offered through the Web Site -including texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, all comments, exhibitions, computer applications, databases and code of the same, without this enumeration having a limiting character- are protected by the laws of intellectual property. The copyright and economic exploitation rights of this Web Site correspond exclusively to Casvi International American School. Regarding the contents included in the Web Site, the copyrights and economic exploitation rights are property of Casvi International American School, or in its case, of third parties or entities, and in both cases they are protected by the current intellectual property laws.
The brands, commercial names or distinctive signs that appear in the Web Site are property of Casvi International American School or, in its case, of third parties, and are protected by the current laws of industrial property.
The provision of the services and publication of the contents through the Web Site will not imply, in any case, the cession, renunciation or transmission, total or partial, of the ownership of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
No part of this Web Site may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, copied, communicated publicly, transformed, in whole or in part, by means of any manual, electronic or mechanical system or method (including photocopying, recording or any system of recovery and storage of information) through any support currently known or that may be invented in the future, without the consent of Casvi International American School. The use, under any modality, of all or part of the content of the Web Site is subject to the need to request previous authorization from Casvi International American School and to the acceptance of the corresponding license, in its case, except for what is established with respect to the rights recognized and granted to the user in these general conditions or what is determined in the particular conditions that Casvi International American School may establish to regulate the use of a determined service and/or content offered through the Web Site.
Under no circumstances may the user use or utilize the services and contents existing in the page that are not exclusively personal, except for the exceptions determined in the present general conditions of use of this Web Site or in the particular conditions that Casvi International American School may establish to regulate the use of a determined service and/or content offered through the Web Site.
If the guilty or negligent action or omission directly or indirectly attributable to the user of the Web Site that originates the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of Casvi International American School or of third parties -whether or not there is benefit for the same- originates damages, losses, joint and several obligations, expenses of any nature, sanctions, measures of any nature, sanctions, measures, etc., to Casvi International American School, Casvi International American School will not be liable for any damages, losses, joint and several obligations, expenses of any nature, sanctions, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising or derived from any claim, demand, action, lawsuit or procedure, whether civil, penal or administrative, Casvi International American School will have the right to take action against the user by all the legal means at its disposal and claim any compensatory amounts, including, but not limited to, moral damages and image, consequential damage and loss of profit, advertising costs or any other kind that may result for its reparation, amounts of sanctions or condemnatory sentences, interest for delay, the cost of financing both amounts that may result for the opposing party, the legal costs and the amount of the defense in any process in which it could be sued for the causes previously exposed, for the damages and prejudices caused by reason of its action or omission, without prejudice to exercise any other actions that in Law correspond to it.
The use of hyperlinks from a web page of another Internet web site to any of the pages of this Web Site may only be made by the user in compliance with the following conditions:
The link may not reproduce, in whole or in part, any of the services or contents of the Website.
No deep-linking, image links or frames will be established with the pages of the Web Site without the previous express authorization of Casvi International American School.
No false, misleading, inaccurate or incorrect statement shall be included about the pages of the Web Site or about the services or contents of the same.
Except for those signs that are part of the “hyperlink”, the web page in which it is established will not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Casvi International American School, unless expressly authorized by this entity.
The establishment of the “hyperlink” will not imply the existence of any type of relationship between Casvi International American School and the owner of the web page or web site from which it is made.
Any “hyperlink” to the Web Site will be made to its main page or pages of the sections it contains.
Casvi International American School will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public in the web page or Web Site from which the “hyperlink” is made, nor for the information and statements included in them.
7) Duration of the services and contents of the Web Site.
The access, contents and services of this Web Site have, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, at any time, Casvi International American School is authorized to terminate or suspend the access, the services and the contents of the Web Site, without prejudice to what has been disposed in this respect in the corresponding Particular Conditions in the case that they exist. When it is reasonably possible, Casvi International American School will previously communicate the termination or suspension of the provision of services through this Site.
The present general conditions will be governed by the Spanish legislation.
In cases where the user acts in his capacity as a businessman with a profit motive and a purpose related to his trade, business, trade or profession, expressly waives the jurisdiction that may correspond to him and expressly submits to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid Capital (Spain), for the resolution of any disputes that may arise from the interpretation or application of the terms set forth in these conditions.
In cases where the user is a consumer, in accordance with Article 3 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws (General Law of Consumers and Users), whether they are natural persons acting for purposes unrelated to their trade, business, trade or profession, or whether they are legal persons and unincorporated entities acting on a non-profit basis in a field unrelated to a trade or business, the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the consumer and user shall be applicable.
Likewise, and in these cases in which the user holds the status of consumer in accordance with the General Law on Consumers and Users, pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution in consumer matters, the user may access the “Online Platform for Dispute Resolution” through the following link: http://ec. europa.eu/consumers/odr/, developed by the European Commission, in order to try to resolve out of court any dispute arising from the provision by Casvi International American School of information society services through this Website.