Learning Support Programs
Casvi International American School implements a variety of learning support programs to achieve student success.
These programs include:
1) Reinforcement and differentiation in the classroom according to students’ educational needs. Both of them are also offered after school hours in the subjects of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Latin, and World Languages.
2) Directed Study. It is a service that the school offers to the students that need even more educational assistance after school hours.
3) Personalized attention according to the educational needs of each student. The communication between home and school is considered fundamental so that the parents are involved in their children’s decision making. However, there are no limits to the number that may take place if they are needed, as well as there is not a concrete timetable to perform them. The advisors always adapt to the parent’s personal timetable.
4) Reading comprehension program aimed at primary students who have problems in this area.
5) Support programs for children with special needs, focusing mainly on exceptionally gifted students.
6) Programs for intelligence development to aid enrichment programs (Primary Education and Compulsory Secondary Education)
(All without any additional cost for the students already registered, except summer courses when applicable).