This year Casvi International American School celebrates a different Valentine’s Day. No hugs, no kisses, and keeping a safe social distance. The sanitary circumstances mark again a celebration that the whole educational community was looking forward to. However, the health measures implemented have not made students, teachers and all members of the educational community lose their enthusiasm for Valentine’s Day.
Friendship, love and lots of affection. This is how Casvi International American School has celebrated Valentine’s Day 2021. Casvi is not only a reference of international and global education, of quality and innovation, it is much more. It is family, friendship and generosity. Making our students grow personally and intellectually is our maxim. With this we will achieve not only that each student is a great person, but also that each of them reach a real advantage in their professional future, with an entrepreneurial spirit and an ethical commitment.
On Valentine’s Day we highlight our main values and teach our students the importance of sharing, loving and caring for those we have by our side. In Casvi we have been faithful to our ideas and principles for more than 30 years, and that is precisely what we want to transmit to our students:
- Trust: family and school are one.
- Communication: accessible, precise, continuous.
- Commitment: to give the maximum of each one of us.
- Coherence: our example, the best educational tool.
- Sincerity and honesty:faithful to our ideas and principles.
- Respect and tolerance: we train citizens of the world.
- Constancy and perseverance: we work hard to achieve our goals.
- Empathy: we make your concerns our own and help you achieve your goals.
- Demanding and understanding: the right strategy at all times.
- Enthusiasm: we enjoy the moment, we are happy while we educate.
- Responsibility: the future is in our hands.
On Valentine’s Day, our native teachers have done their best to make this day a special moment for everyone. Therefore, within the framework of the International Baccalaureate, they have developed different activities that have not only served to unite and share with each other, but also to promote critical thinking, the mastery of languages, the promotion of creativity and artistic spirit, and technological and educational innovation.
To this end, the little ones of the school learned to make cookies decorated for the occasion, created and designed their own gifts, and our Head of School went from class to class to be their own Cupid, thus sweetening their morning with lollipops and candy.
Values such as trust, respect and inclusion are a basic pillar of Casvi International American School’s culture and contribute to fostering a positive academic experience for each student.